On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

23 November 2013

She Said


Hasil Adkins – Chicken Walk, Dee Jay Jamboree DJ CD 55025, 1995.
decryption code in comments

Tracklist –

She Said
Shake That Thing
Ugly Woman
Let's Slop Tonight
Chicken Walk
She's Mine
Tell Me Baby
If You Want To Be My Baby
Big Fat Mama
Get Out Of My Car
Doonie Boogie
Walk & Talk With Me
I Need Your Head
Roll Roll Train
I Don't Want Nobody The Way I Want You
I Could Never Be Blue
I Want Some Lovin'
Jenny Lu
Let Me Go
Rock The Blues
I Don't Love You
Rock 'n' Roll Tonight
Shake With Me
Miami Kiss
The Hunch
Duncens
No More Hot Dogs
Truly Ruly
Is That Right
Going Back To St Louis

Enjoy,

3 comments: