On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

25 February 2024

Fab, Trip 25

 

Last October I shared Statik Sound Systems - Tempesta. Got some good response to that so thought I'd share another of their releases here. This is a little less breakbeat & a bit more Trip-hop. While Tempesta was on Cup of Tea Records, by the time of this release CoTR had ceased operation. Statik Sound System had moved on to Remote Records for this one. 

 

Statik Sound System - My Ooh-Zik, Remote Records REMCD001, 2001.
decryption code in comments

Hazey Funk
Wrap
Set Me Free
Sublime    
Wired
Hazey Dub
Just a Thing    
Deep in the Wired    
My Voice

Enjoy the Trip,

1 comment:

  1. My Ooh-Zik
    bslxAvNsndSu18QBq-WPCijRVqEW4CNXyZb61YJ5kBA

    ReplyDelete