On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

06 February 2024

Fab, Trip 6

 

Cross My Heart Hope to Die is a side project of DJ Muggs (Cypress Hill) - DJ & programming teaming up with Kory "Brevi" Garnett - vocals, Sean Bonner - programming, & Andrew Kline - guitar. They released five EPs & one full-length in a single year between 2013 - 2014 & then were no more. A sad loss for Trip-hoppers.

 

Cross My Heart Hope to Die - self-titled, Alpha Pup Records APR-067, 2014.
decryption code in comments as usual this time

Side A -
Two Shots
Cross Roads
Tears of God
Bad Boy Blues

Side B -
Wild Side
Miracles
Lover
Roller Coasting

Enjoy the Trip,

5 comments:

  1. Cross My Heart
    UboA-XpsMVVTwH7TTtOJl3dYZ6gjCfClv3JpcQVOXU0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this and all the rest NØ. So good to have all this new (to me!) music.
    I feel a bit guilty when you have spent so much time doing all of this for our benefit but, as the saying goes - don't ask and you won't get! - have you got anything by Pressure Drop stashed away on a HD?
    BTW congrats on your Mixtape win!
    MarkyD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't ever feel guilty about requests. You're a regular around this dump & I try to always honor Frenz of NSS. I actually have some stuff that for one reason or another didn't quite make this months trips. Pressure Drop is one of the bands (along with Zenzile & salmonella Dub) that I've worked up: Three Epics. I will be sharing them in the months to come if you don't mind waiting. I have PD's first four on deck. Hope that's not too disappointing.

      Delete
  3. You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Waiting is no problem at all - I have plenty of other discoveries to keep me aurally occupied :)
    MarkyD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,MarkyD. I have them scheduled for early April but might be able to shift them to March if I can pull some strings.

      Delete