On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

06 February 2024

Thank You George G

The Case of the Disappearing Comments appears to be solved.

I was over at jonderblog, perusing his bloglist & I came across this post entitled Just to Make it Clear on Groovy Library blog. It was a posting about...you guessed it, disappearing comments. If you care about this behind-the-scenes stuff at all, go check it out.

Thanks George & thanks jonder. That sigh you heard was my relief.

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! It's been like this for at least a couple of years now. It's not a common occurrence but still aggravating. Anyway, I looked over your site and quite impressed! If you don't mind, I'll link it up on my blog under those blog list columns. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surely don't mind & I surely do the same. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Google keeps "improving" Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I love their "Improvements". I wish they'd "improve" this \!/

      Delete