On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

28 March 2015

Everyone’s Making Plans for Nigel


RE-Upped 8/19/2021


Nigel Holland – guitar, bass, & vocals with a crazy cast of guest musicians makes with the ultra-funky collection of energetic dance grooves.


Dubset – Flesh Made Word, Elektra 60347-1, 1984.

Side One –
Dice Dub Disco
Pop Roma
Erotica’s Den
The Nameless Dread
Vicious Affair

Side Two –
Flesh Beat Fever
Lounge Man
Onyeocha, Onyegee (White Man, Black Man)
Ranking Janaow
Risk Dub

Enjoy,

6 comments:

  1. hi, I am looking for more information on this record! please email me at epifaniosandoval@gmail.com if you dont mind. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love this re-uploaded if possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking in on this album again - I cannot find it anywhere else in mp3 or flac form. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Didn't forget, just haven't been able to help you out. Some time back my external hard-drive fried & I lost close to 8T music files. I have not been able to afford to pay for the data retrieval, so this is lost for a time. I do happen to have the 12" 45rpm vinyl single with "Flesh Beat Fever" & "Onyeocha Onyege" on one side & "Night Time Flesh Beat Rhythms (extended version)" on the flip side. I will rip it as soon as I have the time & post it here. Just check back until it's done.

      Delete
  3. Here goes:

    Dubset - Flesh Beat Fever 12“ 45, Elektra ED4962, 1984.

    Blood Beat Side:
    Flesh Beat Fever
    Onyeocha Onyege

    Split Skin Side:
    Night Time Flesh Beat Rhythms (on vinyl disc label)
    (All Night Flesh Beat Rhythms - sticker on 12“ generic Elektra cover)

    Enjoy & sorry that it’s all I got right now.

    https://mega.nz/file/4Zll2aTT#2RpfFvum9Le20kLqVczAxV4ttt0o_-r-2Eb1SznkHfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're amazing! Thank you so much! And so sorry to hear about your hard drive. That sounds like a nightmare.

      Take care.

      Delete